Friday, November 14, 2008

Back from the Dead - HOORAH!

Oh man. It feels good to be back in the fray. I have been so sick the past two weeks. Something was going on in the Colorado air. Glad to no longer subsist on Tylenol. I never want to eat chicken soup or drink OJ again. YUCK.

And all these crazy things happened while I was out of commission. Obama creamed McCain. Yeah! 349 electoral votes! Michael Crichton passed away last week. Mitch Mitchell of the Jimi Hendrix Experience passed away this week. Scientists photographed extrasolar planets. GAS IS CHEAP AGAIN! Which would be cool, except tons of folks can't go anywhere because of massive layoffs. And the government may bailout GM. And Sun Microsystems will lay off 5,000 - 6,000. And American Express became a bank.

Wow. A lot happens when you spend most of your day asleep. Yikes.

In more pleasant news, now that I am back, I will have life drawings to post. And Cryptids will resume with their cryptidity goodness next week. I've missed drawing them dearly and look forward to completing the final 15.

See y'all soon!

No comments: