Friday, March 07, 2008

The Awesome That Is Script Frenzy



It has returned! From the crazy minds of The Office of Letters and Light, creators of National Novel Writing Month, aka NaNoWriMo, comes the 2nd Annual Script Frenzy!

What is this fabulous frenzy of which I speak?

Well my friends, it is the opportunity to finally make your dream script a reality. During the month of April, you are challenged to write 100 PAGES of script. And since the average screenplay is between 90 and 120, that's totally legit!

And it CAN be done! I won this competition last year with my script, "Darkness Rising." Best of all, the contest is absolutely FREE, you can meet fun folks through the message boards, and when you win, you get a nifty icon to put on your blog, website, etc.

I'll be reporting on my progress as the contest begins next month.
Check it out here!

And while you're at it, read the awesome interview of
Jen Arzt, Script Frenzy's Program Director.

Sign up today and prepare to write!

No comments: