Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Suite Life of Zach and Cody

Is such a sweet show. It's actually funny and shows adults who know how to think and be responsible for their kids. And the stars, Cole and Dylan Sprouse, are absolutely adorable.
I'm seriously considering writing a spec for this instead of "Hannah Montana." I really do like this show a great deal more.

Received my third script to review from Triggerstreet. I'm hoping it's a good one. Since I'm a new member I can only review one a day, but that works out great. My plan is to read at least four a week. After I've read four I can upload my own works. There are some people who have read hundreds. Obviously these folks either:

a) Read at least one a day
b) Really like screenplays
c) Absolutely have no lives

My hope is for a) and b).

I haven't drawn much in weeks. I need to get back in the habit. I've found it difficult to switch gears from drawing to writing. I can do either/or, but have not successfully done both in one day for a while.

As for "Rock Out Loud!" decided that free association may not be the best way to go. I really do need an outline or else I will be meandering about. "Darkness Rising" also needs a serious rewrite, as well as much research to make sure the Mesopotamian facts are correct.

Maybe I should buy a planner.

No comments: