Monday, July 16, 2007

Jim Henson Rocks


So I came home today and was pleasantly surprised to find a check from the State of New York. So apparently I overpaid and they were kind enough to rectify the situation. Yay money!

And speaking of money, went to Barnes & noble at lunch and found a copy of Jim Henson's Designs and Doodles on the bargain shelf for a whopping $4.98. It's quit exciting - filled with pen and pencil drawings of proto-Kermit, Rowlf, Big Bird and hundreds of other oddities, not to mention facts about his life, childhood and ideas to shape the future. I can't believe this was on the bargain shelf. It's Jim Henson! For only FIVE BUCKS!

With all the money I saved today, I'm putting it towards my Buy New Computer 'Cause This One's About to Up and DIE Fund. A most worthy cause indeed.

No comments: